XplosiveAwesomenessXplosiveAwesomeness

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

King Donut! King Donut!

Hoorah cake!! :D

Short and sweet. Well done :)

When You Wish Upon A Star When You Wish Upon A Star

Oh wow...

Made me lol XD

Cats Cats

good.....buttttttt

It's definetly NOT frontpage material, I mean it's gota unique style....but it's rea;;y that funny. Also, it doesnt seem like you even put a drop of effort into this =/

Action Turnip!!! Action Turnip!!!

Holy hell

I'm going to be completely honest....I think this is my faveorite game ever. I love the way it's drawn, platformers are my faveorite...and the music...the music just makes me happy :D

Tales of Crevan Tales of Crevan

Good...but

I like the concept and it's got a good story, but the game play and graphic need some improvement...it's a little bland. Better luck next time

Doodle God Doodle God

Awesome game!!

It was addicting and difficult....A recepie for success! Keep up the good work :)

OverKill 2nd Promo OverKill 2nd Promo

good job

looks like you guys are playing kinect....still cool though :3

comicretard responds:

Naw, it's meant to be like, generic actions, but I see what you mean. I didn't originally plan a background. I have a separate file that's just them, and if we're ever like, featured on a site, I'd make ad with just then in the corner and text above or something.

mario eats a fleshy mushroom mario eats a fleshy mushroom

Awesome as always

Although I have always wondered, what mediums do you use and what kind of paper? It looks like water color and marker. Am I right? :o

dommi-fresh responds:

yea water colour and marker pen is right i use water ever paper i get usually sketchbook paper

Weird Perspective Weird Perspective

Awesome

I really like it alot, It takes skill to draw somthing this realistic digitally...very well done