XplosiveAwesomenessXplosiveAwesomeness

OverKill 2nd Promo OverKill 2nd Promo

good job

looks like you guys are playing kinect....still cool though :3

comicretard responds:

Naw, it's meant to be like, generic actions, but I see what you mean. I didn't originally plan a background. I have a separate file that's just them, and if we're ever like, featured on a site, I'd make ad with just then in the corner and text above or something.

mario eats a fleshy mushroom mario eats a fleshy mushroom

Awesome as always

Although I have always wondered, what mediums do you use and what kind of paper? It looks like water color and marker. Am I right? :o

dommi-fresh responds:

yea water colour and marker pen is right i use water ever paper i get usually sketchbook paper

Weird Perspective Weird Perspective

Awesome

I really like it alot, It takes skill to draw somthing this realistic digitally...very well done

Itchy Nose Itchy Nose

Interesting

Very random indeed XD

11 11

AMAZNG!

YOURE BEST WORK YET!! XD

Thorns Thorns

Awesome!

Don't listen to the guy below me....he has a point with the whole "dont draw to impress others" thing....but I dont think thats what you're trying to do. Some people just don't appreciate somthing that has meaning. I personally love it. And your style is really good too, keep up the good work!

Loveless Loveless

awws

I just wanna give it a hug D:

Painting of Doom Painting of Doom

Holy fuck....

Somebody got butt raped by trolls, ehh? XD

comicretard responds:

yeah... but thanks for the 10!

Coke can in Girona, Spain Coke can in Girona, Spain

:o

I love how you managed to put so much into this and still keep the little details like the copy right on top of the coke logo. Also I really like how although its from a collagwe of different pictures everything looks like it belongs there.

:Super Pig: :Super Pig:

Marry me?

Second work of your's I've seen tonight, both being the awesomest things I've seen in forever ._.