View Profile XplosiveAwesomeness

3 w/ Responses

Hoorah cake!! :D

Short and sweet. Well done :)

Oh wow...

Made me lol XD

good.....buttttttt

It's definetly NOT frontpage material, I mean it's gota unique style....but it's rea;;y that funny. Also, it doesnt seem like you even put a drop of effort into this =/

awesome

I didn't really understand the meaning of it all...but it's still really cool :D

Erm.

Why do you sound like you're 7? =/

Animator82 responds:

That first voice wasn't me. It was a little brother who wanted to be in one of my animations!

guniea pigs!!

XD "we're out...?" "yeah." "you're sure?" "completely." "....-falcon punch-" lmao

lol

Just out of couriosity....how is doing the audio "enormously fun"? I mean I can understand entertaining or fun, heck...I'd even let pretty fun slide, but enourmously fun? I demand an explaination.

rubberonion responds:

explanation --> http://rubberonion.blogspot.com/2010/
06/vlog-5-sound-fx.html

enjoy!!

Awesome

I really like it. The story isn't really as clear as you probably want it to be, but insted it's more open to interpretation. And in my opinion thats even better. The sketchy lines and cel shading gives it a really nice styalized affect too. =]

I like it

I think it's pretty good for 20 mins...well drawn kitty too

wanton360 responds:

Hey thanks, I've been busy lately with well, life...so I hope to come out with more by the week-end.

I'm just some kid sitting behind a computer, trying to find my way through life, living in the moment.

Briana @XplosiveAwesomeness